3 Delicious Reishi Mushroom Drink Recipes You’ll Love•
Posted on October 20 2021
3 Delicious Reishi Mushroom Drink Recipes
You’ve probably heard about the medicinal benefits of reishi mushrooms. Still it may surprise you to find out that you can actually make your own delicious reishi drinks. Here are three amazing recipes to try at home that are quick, easy, and affordable.
1. Cherry Pistachio Smoothie
Who doesn’t love a great smoothie? Pistachios provide a tremendous amount of sweet, creamy flavor to this blended drink, making it a real treat. Plus, thanks to the antioxidants in the cherries, goji berries, and even pistachios, this blend is beneficial for protecting eyesight.
Here’s what you’ll need to make two 16-ounce servings:
- 1–1/2 cups frozen cherries, pitted
- 1/4 cup unsalted pistachios, shelled
- 1/4 cup dried goji berries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup water
- 1–1/2 cups ice sweetener, to taste (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon reishi soluble extract
- Blend all the ingredients, except the ice, until creamy and smooth.
- Add ice and blend until frosty.
- Taste and sweeten as desired.
2. The Super Sinus Cleaner
Sinus inflammation accompanied by a stuffy nose, wheezing, and headache can be common, especially during the colder months. If you’ve tried everything and nothing has helped so far, we recommend trying this homemade mixture. You should start to feel the results within 24-hours.
- 1 small cup of honey
- 1 small cup of lemon juice
- 5–7 radishes
- 1 small purple onion
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1/4 table spoon Red Reishi Extract Powder
Wash the vegetables and peel the onions and the garlic. Cut vegetables in quarters and use a blender to get a nice and smooth mixture. Add all the ingredients and stir again. Put the mixture in a jar and keep it in the fridge.
The following are our recommendations for the amount of reishi mushroom powder to add.
- Adults: About 2 tablespoons per day, or more if necessary.
- Children: Up to 1 tablespoon per day.
3. The Great Pain Reliever
Whether you have pain and inflammation from strenuous exercise, working on your job, joint pain, arthritis pain, pain from unexpected injuries, or migraine headaches, you want to get relief so you can start feeling better. Try this delicious smoothie recipe to relieve inflammation and pain.
- 1/2 cup coconut flesh
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 5–8 basil leaves
- 1–2 cups of coconut water or water
- 1 tablespoon of chia or hemp seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon of reishi soluble extract or soluble coffee
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend for 20–30 seconds until smooth. Enjoy!
How Was It?
Did you enjoy trying these reishi mushroom drinks? Did you feel any benefits? Let us know how they worked for you.